Thursday, March 5, 2009

New pictures and a couple ideas

It's been a while since I did anything with this space, but I have some new pictures and some new ideas.

1) Pictures - I have pictures up on the following subjects at the following locations:

- Recent Sunset Dirt Jump Jams, Major League Baseball, and CU football

- NHL stuff from Avalanche games this season.

2) Social Media

Twitter ID - "dustinbradford" follow my random thoughts. I'll put a widget here soon...
Facebook - "Dustin Bradford." Looking forward to the new news feed "Facebook 1.5."
Myspace - "Happy Puppy" no recent updates because I forgot how to use myspace. But I still like the look of my page.

and maybe best of all

Google Reader. Do yourself a favor and get started using Google Reader. you need a google/gmail account. Then, start sharing. I'll look at anything anyone shares with me. And I'll share my favorite articles as well. Trust me this is cool.

Big shout out to Soggy Coaster for publishing a great blog on Durango beer. I did publish a guest review of a beer, but was in over my head somewhat as I am still learning the ropes when it comes to breaking down and rating beers.

Here is an interesting picture to go along with the purpose of this blog in the first place:


Thanks for reading and add this to your Google Reader to ensure you never miss an update.

No comments: