Friday, March 6, 2009

Grandpa's email today, March 6, 2009.

Hi Everyone.

I have a spring like day and really am enjoying it. Much too early to mow the lawn but just sitting on the patio is good enough. My trip to the hospital Wednesday wasn't very pleasant even though it was a simple procedure. My mouth is sore trying to blow air thru equipment to see how I was doing. I would have cheated but the nurse put a clamp on my nose so I had to breathe thru my mouth into the equipment . At one point the nurse had me breathing some kind of gas and it lacked oxygen I think. That wasn't fun. When you do these breathing exercizes for an hour it gets rather rough on the mouth and that's my problem today. I got a sore kisser. The result of it all I will find out when I see my Doc later this month but I do believe I got a passing grade.

And that's about all there is to tell from Henrietta. My best contact with Pennsylvania is a beautiful young lady living in Pine Grove Mills and that's about the only one I hear from. Thank you "Jennie".
HFB

No comments: