Wednesday, April 28, 2010

2008 and 2009 Pro and collegiate sports tearsheets

I pulled these together for ICON and thought I would post them here as well. I save down screenshots and scans of the published work I can find, so here they are for 2008 and 2009. I'll post the first half of 2010 later this year. I actually have tons of these but this is an edit of some of my favorites and / or more prominently placed shots.

2008:



An interesting perspective on campaign finance used Manny Ramirez's salary to make the point.

2009

My favorite assignment ever? Maybe. My press pass? Resembled a strip club wristband.

Goalie action.

This shot gave me an opportunity to say "hey" to this nice gal. My image is the girl on the left.

Loved this usage.

Holliday has always sold lots of images for me.

Blown calls of the playoffs. This was terrible as it was part of the reason that series didn't go 5 games......

No comments: