Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013 - Predators at Avalanche


First, I need to apologize for the way the pictures on this blog look. I'll update platforms soon; Blogger has finally forced my hand with even crappier control over how pictures look. Hopefully I can keep the archive without much trouble. I used to code my own HTML and I had to again tonight to get it to look even as good as it does, which I know is not great.

Second, the Avalanche won a shootout today, and for the first time in 10 meetings, beat the Nashville Predators. I was told that Carrie Underwood was NOT in the building, but I don't know what that has to do with anything. Seven goals were scored in the second period. The Predators came within one on a Shea Weber goal with a minute to go in the third, but the Avalanche were able to hold off the 90 second 6-man charge.

No comments: